Sunday, September 21, 2014

Life pt5

Today was the most relaxing day for this 2 weeks, we only had one activity in the morning then admin time all the way until lunch thn for dinner. My wrist starts to hurt more today, not showing sign of it recovering but who care still can do stuffs.

Slowly slowly it had been 12 days since i start my ptp. Times past quite fast, slping just to prepare for the physical training the next day, and waking up on time so we don't get fucked.

The longing starts to go away, maybe all i want is just someone to be there about me. Someone there so i can rant to, someone there to find support from, someone there to look forward to booking out, someone there so i can try my best just for her, someone there so i can be myself. But finding someone just because to satisfy my own wants is selfish. I dont want to hurt anyone in the process of making myself happy.

- Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment