Sunday, September 14, 2014

Life pt2

It has been 2 days i guess since my last post. Didnt had time to use my phone at all. Lot's of admin things to do. Had my conditioning 2.4km run ytd, it has been a long time since i last ran a full 2.4km. Dead tired after it.

Ohhh btw my section had a new mate, he effing buff though. But he likes anime too ^^ A fun section mate to have. A section mate just went home cause of scald infection :( hopes he come back soon.

In the end you didn't leave my thoughts after all. Being in my life for sub 3 years, i turn to you after almost everything. Support, strenght and company all comes from just talking to you. I feel at peace when i talk to you and hear your voice. You may not know, and i may not show it but you're already an irreplacable part of me.

I will pull through and i must. For what i want to do and what i dream to do. Continue some other time.

-Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment