Thursday, September 11, 2014

Life pt1

So i decided to start blogging again, since i've started another phase of my life, which is entering NS. 

Continue on, today is my 2nd day in camp. Day 1 was hectic, but today activities is kinda sleepy. Lecture hall with cold aircons, makes me tired. :x There's sufficient admin time though, maybe i can bring my n4 notes to study for my jlpt. Shouting, running, sweating is something i haven't been doing for a long time. 

Even after coming here, i still don't feel anything. It's like i'm just doing wht needs to be done. Just following the flow. Met good bunkmates fun and interesting. In my platoon, there's my poly classmates, sec sclmates and surprisingly my pri schl friend. Good to meet some old people. 

Ever since i got here, my thoughts seems to be travelling to you faster and more constantly. It's not like i want to, and seriously speaking i don't want to. I tried and ask so many times just to see you one more time, but you don't seem like you care. And i guess you don't really care. I don't know why i still longs to be by your side. 

Gonna lights out soon, guess i'll stop here first. ~

-Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment